Pro Jump Short Vento Velcro Boots. Functional fetlock boot that helps improve hind end performance. Double Ventilation System releases heat build-up by channeling the heat away from the horse's leg.
• Semi Rigid-PU™- Anatomic dual density shell provides the highest level of protection while allowing for freedom of movement and providing maximum support and ultimate comfort.
• AEROX®-Vented neoprene lining provides the highest level of ventilation.
• 3D Ducted Mesh™: Channels heat away.
• AquaShell™-Provides waterproof protection and will not absorb moisture.
• EZCare™- Easily hand washable in cold water.
• Replaceable Velcro® Straps- Tested and guaranteed for 5000 hooking/unhooking cycles.
Please allow up to an extra 5 days for delivery of these boots.
Not happy with your purchase? Not a problem... Let's sort it out!
In order to qualify for a return (exchange or refund), we require the goods to be received back within 28 days from the date the order was delivered to you.
Returns received within 60 days from the date your order was delivered will be issued a credit note. Returns received more than 60 days from the date your order was delivered will not be accepted.
See our full returns policy Click Here
All our clothing is machine washable at 30 degrees Celsius (or on a cool wash). We recommend using a non-Biological washing powder. Do not tumble dry.
Most current and new competition jackets are also machine washable. Please check the inside tag for more information. We advise dressage tails are dry clean only.
Looking for some size advice? Or need help with styling? Contact us!