Absolute Veredus 'Easy Strap' Dressage Front Boots by Isabell Werth
Ideal for Dressage & Flat Work
• Anatomic shell designed to allow maximum freedom of movement
• Innovative shape and materials to ensure the best support for tendons and ligaments during exercise
• External shell in Polyflex (elastic polyurethane) for the most effective protection against accidental impacts
• Internal lining in Neoprene and Lycra for excellent comfort in all conditions
• Velcro fasteners, to keep the boot always in the correct position and allow quick and safe removal
Please allow up to an extra 5 days for delivery of these boots.
Not happy with your purchase? Not a problem... Let's sort it out!
In order to qualify for a return (exchange or refund), we require the goods to be received back within 28 days from the date the order was delivered to you.
Returns received within 60 days from the date your order was delivered will be issued a credit note. Returns received more than 60 days from the date your order was delivered will not be accepted.
See our full returns policy Click Here
All our clothing is machine washable at 30 degrees Celsius (or on a cool wash). We recommend using a non-Biological washing powder. Do not tumble dry.
Most current and new competition jackets are also machine washable. Please check the inside tag for more information. We advise dressage tails are dry clean only.
Looking for some size advice? Or need help with styling? Contact us!