Cross Country Boot with Double Ventilation
- Double ventilation: heat released from the horse’s legs passes through the microperforated neoprene layer and is then distributed in the 3D mesh ducted fabric
- Microperforated neoprene AEROX: this allows the horse’s skin to breathe, avoiding sweating and overheating of the tendons
- Waterproof: the boots don’t absorb or retain water, meaning they stay dry despite weather and terrain conditions
- Reduced weight: despite offering extremely robust protection, the boots are lightweight - allowing greater freedom of movement and flexibility
- Shock absorber system: highly protective pads in polyurethane foam help reduce the shock felt during high impact
- Slick material
Please allow up to an extra 5 days for delivery of these boots.
Not happy with your purchase? Not a problem... Let's sort it out!
In order to qualify for a return (exchange or refund), we require the goods to be received back within 28 days from the date the order was delivered to you.
Returns received within 60 days from the date your order was delivered will be issued a credit note. Returns received more than 60 days from the date your order was delivered will not be accepted.
See our full returns policy Click Here
All our clothing is machine washable at 30 degrees Celsius (or on a cool wash). We recommend using a non-Biological washing powder. Do not tumble dry.
Most current and new competition jackets are also machine washable. Please check the inside tag for more information. We advise dressage tails are dry clean only.
Looking for some size advice? Or need help with styling? Contact us!